Team Extension: Augment Your In-House IT Team
Having challenges in finding the right tech talent for your growth? Extend your in-house team with a dedicated software development team tailored to meet your needs, work as part of your team and focus exclusively on your project.
- Your business gets on-demand software experts when you need them;
- No administrative overhead or constraints.
- Long-term projects with constant or variable workload;
- Access to a large pool of talent;
- Predictable & affordable costs;
- Decreased time-to-market.
We offer a 2 week free trial sprint
This is a great opportunity to evaluate our services risk-free. We are confident that once you start working with us, you won't want to stop. If you are happy with us, we will keep on working. If not, you are free to choose another technical partner on and nobody will even know that we've been working with you thanks to our NDA.
Contact us if you need to scale up your development team fast.
At BusyMachines, we write custom software and deliver value to our clients by focusing on high-quality development. We have product & engineering teams in Amsterdam / Netherlands and Timisoara / Romania. You get great value for really good rates. Our teams are available for on-site work in your office anytime needed.5 reasons why we are the right choice
Clients choose our team extension services to accelerate growth
Innovative in-store 3D ring design software that facilitates the creation of premium personalised rings using biometric data and 3D printing.View project
Safe medication management platform for healthcare facilities. The platform uses technology to reduce medication-related mistakes and errors.View project
Energy-tech platform for real-time monitoring of gas & electricity meters. The platform advises home & businesses users how to meet their saving targets & uses historical data to provide projections of future energy expenses.View project
Working with an extended development team
- We decide together what are the specific roles required by your business case and objectives. You have the final decision regarding the number of employees needed for the project and the skills they should possess.
- BusyMachines provides a dedicated team that corresponds to the project requirements. The team and the client agree on the workload and project requirements for the specified amount of time.
- Experts are gathered into the team and start working during regular hours. The team size can always change.
- The client has full management control over the project and team, while the dedicated team services are concentrated on providing the best results.